Bene-Bac® Plus Equine Gel
Bene-Bac® Plus Equine Gel is a palatable gel in an easy-to-use, 30-gram syringe containing live, naturally occurring microorganisms for horses of all classes and foals.
- Contains common microorganisms found in intestinal tract of horses
- Recommended for foals during their first weeks of life
- Good for horses after worming and antibiotic treatments
- Helps horses in heavy training and prior to transportation
- Easy to use dial-a-dose syringe
- Use during foal's first week (foal heat scours); at weaning; loss of appetite due to fatigue or hot weather; post worming/antibiotic treatment; prior to transportation; and during ration changes
Available in the following sizes:
Directions for Use: Recommended as part of management program for horses and foals subjected to adverse conditions or training, working, transporting, hand feeding or post-worming. Place gel directly into mouth. Foals: first week: 10 grams at 12 to 24 hours of age. 10 grams each on day 4 and 7. Weaning: 10 grams every other day during the initial week of weaning, 3 feedings total. Post Worming/Antibiotics: 10 grams each on day 1, 3, 5 and post-worming or antibiotic treatment. Transportation: Feed 10 grams 3 days and 1 day prior to transportation and on arrival. Maintenance: Feed once weekly as needed.
Ingredients: Sunflower oil, silicon dioxide, sucrose, fructooligosaccharide, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried L. fermentum fermentation product, dried L. acidophilus fermentation product, dried L. plantarum fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium bifidum fermentation product, dried Pediococcus acidilactici fermentation product, artificial color.
Guaranteed Total Live Bacteria: 20 million colony forming units (CFU) per gram. (Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus fermentum, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus plantarum, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Pediococcus acidilactici).
This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. Not for human consumption.