EMT® Gel Natural Hydrolysate of Collagen - First Aid Kit in a Tube for Dogs
EMT® Gel Natural Hydrolysate of Collagen – First Aid Kit in a Tube for Dogs seals and protects wounds to support the healing process.
- Reduces bleeding.
- Forms a protective barrier over the wound site.
- Deodorizes wounds.
- Great for minor cuts and wounds.
Available in the following sizes:
Directions for Use:
- Cleanse wound thoroughly with water or saline.
- Apply EMT® Gel directly into the wound and onto the surrounding area.
- If needed, cover wound with a non-stick dressing (Telfa®). Allow to air dry on superficial wounds.
- Reapply EMT® Gel and redress daily (if needed).
Ingredients: Type I hydrolyzed collagen; Purified Water, U.S.P., Collascent®
Warning: Keep out of reach of children
If condition worsens or does not improve within 10-14 days, consult a veterinarian.