Bene-Bac® Plus Bird & Reptile Gel
Bene-Bac® Plus Bird and Reptile Gel is a palatable gel in an easy-to-use, 15-gram syringe or 1-gram tube containing concentrated FOS and live, naturally occurring microorganisms and is recommended any time a bird or reptile experiences changing nutritional or environmental conditions.
- Contains seven common microorganisms found in intestinal tract of birds and reptiles
- Provides help for changing conditions, including, but not limited to birth, breeding, post-surgery, antibiotic therapy, weaning, worming, showing, boarding and travel
- Guaranteed 20 million colony-forming units (CFU) of viable bacteria per gram
- Recommended as part of the management program for birds when hand feeding or weaning from hand feeding
- Use with growing and mature birds and reptiles when they are subjected to changing nutritional or environmental conditions or after antibiotic therapy
- Also recommended for hand-fed orphans
- If diarrhea or anorexia (loss of appetite) persist consult your veterinarian
Available in the following sizes:
Directions for Use: Newborns: 1/4 to 1/2 gram at birth; 1/4 to 1/2 gram on day 3, 5 and 7 and at weaning. Hand Fed Orphans: increase to 1 gram on days 7, 14 and introduction to solid food. Under Adverse Conditions: Use 1/2 gram (small species or 1 gram (large species). Use gel 2 times, 3 days apart. Place in mouth or mix with food. Maintenance: Use 1/2 gram (small species) to 1 gram (large species). Use weekly by placing in mouth or on food to maintain a healthy micro flora.
Ingredients: Sunflower oil, silicon dioxide, sucrose, fructooligosaccharide, dried Lactobacillus casei (avian strain) fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus fermentum fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium bifidum fermentation product, dried Pediococcus acidilactici fermentation product, artificial color.
Guaranteed Total Live Bacteria: 20 million colony forming units (CFU) per gram. (Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus fermentum, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus plantarum, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Pediococcus acidilactici).
This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. Not for human consumption.