EMT® Spray Contains Hydrolysate of Collagen with Bitrex® - First Aid Spray for Dogs
EMT® Spray Contains Hydrolysate of Collagen with Bitrex® - First Aid Spray for Dogs soothes, seals and protects wounds to support the healing process.
- Conforms to any wound site.
- Reduces biting and licking.
- Easy hands-off application.
- Great for hot spots.
Available in the following sizes:
Directions for Use:
- Cleanse wound thoroughly with water or saline.
- Apply EMT® Spray directly into the wound and onto the surrounding area.
- If needed, cover wound with a non-stick dressing (Telfa®). Allow to air dry on superficial wounds.
- Reapply EMT® Spray and redress daily (if needed).
Ingredients: Type I hydrolyzed collagen; Purified Water, U.S.P., Collascent®
Warning: Keep out of reach of children
If condition worsens or does not improve within 10-14 days, consult a veterinarian.