Celebrating its 25th anniversary, PetAg, Inc. is a leading pet product development and manufacturing company, delivering innovative health and wellness products to pet owners and veterinarians that enrich and prolong the lives of companion pets, animals, birds and reptiles. Originally founded as a division of Borden, Inc., the company first unleashed their product creativity by inventing the category of neonatal nutrition. Their first product, Esbilac®, a milk replacement powder, became the worlds first commercially prepared, nutritionally balanced formula for feeding puppies. By the end of the 1950′s, many dogs and their owners had grown up with the brand, helping to establish a loyal PetAg following among veterinarians and pet owners around the world.
For over 50 years, the manufacturing, as well as product research and development, have been conducted out of a 60,000-square-foot manufacturing space and Quality Control Lab located in Hampshire, Ill. The Hampshire facility also houses PetAg’s technical services department, which manages a well-respected Consumer Care Hotline serving customers in 48 countries.
PetAg continues to introduce a wide array of pet nutrition solutions for dogs, cats, small animals, horses, poultry, swine, cattle, reptiles and birds – even zoo animals. An industry innovator, the company takes the lead in creating cutting-edge, functional pet supplements and treats for all life stages. Today, PetAg’s highly regarded science and research team is focused on creating solutions for the fast-growing senior pet market and for the increasing focus on pet weight management solutions.
- Puppies and Dogs: Milk Replacers, Weaning Food, Supplements, Feeding Accessories, Treats, Rawhide Chews, Jerky Treats, Literature
- Kittens and Cats: Milk Replacers, Weaning Food, Supplements, Feeding Accessories, Treats, Literature
- Birds: Supplements, Treats, Toys
- Equine: Milk Replacers, Supplements, Treats
- Exotic Animals: Milk Replacers, Supplements, Feeding Accessories, Literature
- Dairy and Beef Cattle: Supplements
- Poultry and Swine: Supplements